Wiper Blade Positioning
  1. Welcome to Cadillac ELR Forum : Cadillac ELR Forums – General discussion forum for the Cadillac ELR

Welcome to Cadillac ELR Forum : Cadillac ELR Forums - a website dedicated to all things Cadillac ELR.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Cadillac ELR Forum : Cadillac ELR Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Wiper Blade Positioning

I just purchased a used 2014 ELR and had it detailed. The detail shop cracked the windshield, and had the windshield replaced.
    I noticed the wiper blades were position in an odd position, with the driver's side wiper blade above the passenger side blade
    and a bit higher (photo attached). I'm at a loss to find any reference as to how high the blades should be at the Rest Position,
    and if the passenger side blade should be positioned above the driver side blade. A picture would be very helpful.

Best Regards, Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac-ELR.com
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Already a Member? Please Log-in.