What is fashion?
  1. Welcome to Cadillac ELR Forum : Cadillac ELR Forums – General discussion forum for the Cadillac ELR

Welcome to Cadillac ELR Forum : Cadillac ELR Forums - a website dedicated to all things Cadillac ELR.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Cadillac ELR Forum : Cadillac ELR Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

What is fashion?

Hi all,
    Can anyone tell me What is fashion? And where i can get best ideas about i? Your ideas are highly appreciate here... Thanks

fashion tips for girls
    Last edited by Alvin01; 01-19-2016 at 02:25 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac-ELR.com
    Advertisements

I believe that everyone has their own designation of the word fashion. For some, these are the trends that need to be followed, for some, these are extravagant dresses that are often at fashion shows. If you are fond of fashion, then I can advise you of the 6 best books on fashion design, here is the list https://booksrun.com/blog/6-best-fashion-design-books/ . I believe that fashion is the choice of stylish and comfortable clothing, in which each thing perfectly matches with each other and emphasizes the dignity of the figure.

For me, Fashion is how you carry your clothes. It doesn't matter how expensive your clothes are, Important is this that how you can make yourself look like a million dollars by just feeling comfortable with the colors and clothes that you choose for yourself. For me the best store for buying clothes is Mixxmix coupons at Reecoupons from there I can easily buy my all fashion accessories.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac-ELR.com
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Not a Member Yet? Please Register Now.

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Already a Member? Please Log-in.